JustShopOK is based in Jersey (Channel Islands) at the registered address; La Route de la Marette, St. Ouen’s Bay, St. Peter, Jersey, Channel Islands, JE3 7FQ (“JustShopOK” / “We” / “Us” / “Our”).
A customer placing an order with justShopOK indicates that they accept the terms and conditions stated below:
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with JustShopOK.com and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and JustShopOK.com until JustShopOK.com confirms that the product(s) have been dispatched to you by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by JustShopOK.com of your offer to buy goods from JustShopOK.com or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by JustShopOK.com (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from JustShopOK.com. We recommend you add JustShopOK.com to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. If the error is discovered prior to your receipt of the confirmation email, we will cancel and refund your order.
- You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including registered Credit Reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, who may keep a record of that information. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You undertake that all details you provide to JustShopOK.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- Minors under 18 years old can only use our services with the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If a customer’s details change from that supplied to JustShopOk, it is the responsibility of the customer to inform JustShopOk.
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate.
- You grant JustShopOK.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
- Due to the threat of fraudulent transactions your first purchase must contain matching ‘Bill To’, ‘Ship To’ and Worldpay payment details. If the situation occurs where these differ, JustShopOk holds the right to refuse any order without notice.
- All purchases are non-transferable.
- Justshopok have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.