2020 Ping Golf Clubs - PING G400 Max Driver - Free European Deliv...2020 Ping Golf Clubs - Gents PING G400 Max Driver - Unprecedented Stability and Forgiveness for Longer Straighter Drives - Conform to R&A & USGA Regulations - Free Shipping to all of Europe - Buy Made To Measure Custom Fitted Golf Clubs at No Extra Charge!
The new G400 Max drivers' a great fit for players looking to add distance through unprecedented stability and forgiveness. Longer, straighter drives result from the highest total MOI ever in a PING driver, the function of extreme tungsten weighting and a higher-density backweight in the multi-material 460cc design.
PING ONLINE HARDWARE POLICY
In keeping with the Ping Europe Ltd policy on internet sales of their hardware and equipment, we are unable to sell hardware
through the JustShopOK internet site. However we are still able to take telephone orders on +44(0)1534 483252 as this allows
us to give you our expert advice on Ping's many custom fit options.
DRIVERS - Larger Profile For Maximum Performance.
Introducing the Ping G400 Max Driver, a multi-material design that combines drag-reducing technology with a speed-inducing forged face and MOI-raising tungsten sole weight to deliver longer drives and fairway-finding forgiveness. Now with a 460cc head size to 'max' performance. Increase distance with the forged club face, engineered to increase face flexing (6% thinner, 16% more flexing) and deliver a powerful sound and feel. The forged face is precision machined to produce hotter ball speeds (1-2 mph) for more distance (approximately 5 yards) across the entire face. With a Tungsten sole weight & highest MOI out of all the G400 drivers, the G400 Max has the deepest CG location in golf, it elevates stability and forgiveness to our highest levels ever. Coupled with Dragon Fly technology, the ultra-thin crown and skirt cast produce weight savings to increase MOI and optimize CG location. PING engineers had 3-times more discretionary weight to use to increase the MOI and optimize the position of the center of gravity. A super streamlined design that combines bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to advance aerodynamics (15% less drag) for more club head speed. Quite simply, G400 Max is built to fly!
Ping G400 Max Driver Information
- Larger Profile For Maximum Performance
- LOFTS (Adjustable plus or minus 1°) with TRAJECTORY TUNING TECHNOLOGY
- FASTER SHAPE with BOLDER TURBULATORS and VORTEC TECHNOLOGY
- Body Construction: Titanium
- Crown Construction: Titanium
- Face: Titanium T9S+ FORGED FACE
- TUNGSTEN and HIGH DENSITY BACK WEIGHT
- DRAGONFLY TECHNOLOGY with INFINITY EDGE
- PING ALTA CB SHAFT with COLOUR SHIFT PAINT
- Grip: Tour Velvet 360
- Head Size: 460cc
- Headcover Included: Yes
- Wrench Tool Included: Yes
- 2-Year Guarantee
Ping G400 Max Driver Technology
- Faster Forged Face: The unique forging process and patented heat-treatment process of the T9S+ face powers a thinner, hotter impact area that is precision machined to elevate ball speed across the entire face for 16% more flexing and when paired with the aerodynamic gains, results in ball speeds nearly 2 mph faster. By making the face 6% thinner and 9% lighter than its predecessor, extra weight was placed strategically to tighten dispersion even further. The forged face was also instrumental in producing the powerful feel of the driver.
- Large Profile: This illustration shows how the deeper profile compares to the G400 standard driver, the 460cc head featuring Dragonfly Technology to thin the crown and position the CG low for maximizing MOI. The textured crown and infinity edge form a pleasing address view.
- MOI To The Maz: With a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG location in golf, there's no more forgiving driver available. A higher-density back weight helps with forgiveness and allows you to customize your swing weight. You can fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round by adjusting loft up to +-1º.
- Faster Shape: The streamlined shaping harmonizes with new, bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology to reduce drag by 40% mid-downswing and 15% overall to increase club head speed.
- Satisfying Sound: Extensive research and computer simulation coupled with music theory allowed the engineers to design internal architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound. One tour professional compared it to “the satisfaction of puring a persimmon driver with the modern technology of the G400.”
- Dragonfly Technology: Dragonfly Technology creates an ultra-thin crown and skirt for weight savings to optimize the CG location and increase MOI for maximum forgiveness and accuracy.
- Inspired Look: The bolder turbulators facilitate faster club head speed and help focus your eye for confidence. Dragonfly Technology extends to the skirt, creating an “infinity edge” effect that adds to the inspiring look.
- Alta CB Premium Shaft: PING Proprietary: Alta CB (SR, R, S, X), Tour 65 & 75 (R, S, X) After Market Upcharge Options: Kuro Kage (R, S, X), Hzrdus Yellow 75 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5), X-Torsion (R, S)
This illustration shows how the deeper profile compares to the G400 standard driver, the 460cc head featuring Dragonfly Technology to thin the crown and position the CG low for maximizing MOI. The textured crown and infinity edge form a pleasing address view.
Research and computer simulation coupled with music theory inspired PING engineers to patent a rib architecture that fine-tuned the frequencies to produce a deeper, more muted sound while also enhancing feel.
MOI to the Max
Keeping the forged face thin creates more discretionary weight. This allows for considerable tungsten weighting and a higher-density back weight to achieve a combined MOI over 9,900 and the deepest CG ever, producing the tightest dispersion in golf.
Forged to Flex
The thin T9S+ forged face flexes more to ramp up ball speed for generating consistently long, straight drives. Also, the face is textured to increase friction for reducing spin, and a new
Alta CB Premium Shaft
PING’s proprietary counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase energy transfer. Color-Shift Paint Technology means the vibrant copper shaft paint transitions to nearly black as you address the ball to eliminate distraction.
The G400 Max sports a sleek, highly aerodynamic speed-inducing shape. The domed crown combines with bolder turbulators to reduce drag and generate
|Loft||Loft Adjustability||Length||Offset||Avg Lie||Head Weight||Head Size||Swing Weight|
|9.0°||Adjustable (8°-10°)||45 3/4"||No||58.0°||206.0g||460cc||D3|
|10.5°||Adjustable (9.5°-11.5°)||45 3/4"||No||58.0°||206.0g||460cc||D3|
Driver Shaft Options
|Alta CB55||Soft Regular||53g||High|
|Alta CB55||Regular||55g||Mid High|
|PING Tour 65|
|PING Tour 65||Regular||57g||Mid|
|PING Tour 65||Stiff||61g||Low Mid|
|PING Tour 65||X-Stiff||66g||Low|
|PING Tour 75|
|PING Tour 75||Regular||68g||Mid|
|PING Tour 75||Stiff||75g||Low Mid|
|PING Tour 75||X-Stiff||80g||Low|
|Aldila X-Torsion Copper|
|Aldila X-Torsion||50R||53g||Mid High|
|Project X HZRDUS Yellow|
|Project X HZRDUS||5.5 - (Regular)||71g||Low|
|Project X HZRDUS||6.0 - (Stiff)||71g||Low|
|Project X HZRDUS||6.5 - (X-Stiff)||71g||Low|
|Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi|
|Kuro Kage Silver||Regular||59g||Mid|
|Kuro Kage Silver||Stiff||62g||Mid|
|Kuro Kage Silver||X-Stiff||65g||Low Mid|
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every drive. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
Standard Grip Options
|Grip||Size | Color Code||Description|
|The Golf Pride Tour Velvet features a state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern for maximum playability and confidence. The scientifically designed plus-sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
|The Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord features state-of-the-art rubber-blend compound with a non-slip surface pattern and embedded cotton twill fibers for maximum playability and confidence in all weather conditions. The scientifically designed plus sign texture pulls moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.|
PING offers a variety of grip sizes and styles to fit different hand sizes and texture preferences. Since grip size influences your wrist action, and therefore the direction of your shots, it is commonly used by fitters to affect ball flight.
PING color-coded grips are available in six different diameters, and can be further customized with grip tape according to your needs. Once the neutral grip color code has been determined based on hand measurements, golfers may consider smaller diameter grips to help control fades and slices, or larger diameter grips to help control draws and hooks.
For playing golf