Unbelievable Playability With Explosive Distance!
An all-new product to the TaylorMade stable, AeroBurner irons follow in the footsteps of the AeroBurner metalwoods. Built for distance through speed, AeroBurner irons are designed with a new performance package to deliver unsurpassed stability and explosive distance. Stretching the limits of innovation, the Aeroburner iron features an up-to-the-limit COR face design engineered to maximize ball speed off the clubface. A low center of gravity (CG) generates high launch and great feel throughout the set. Additionally, the high-MOI head design provides enhanced forgiveness and stability on balls hit across the clubface. To create the ultimate distance iron, engineers have optimized loft and CG placement for consistent, powerful shot-making from any lie.
Incorporating TaylorMade's revolutionary Speed Pocket™ technology to promote higher launch angles and more ball speed, AeroBurner irons protect ball speed on shots hit low on the face for a more consistent shot on mis-hits. Aesthetically, the AeroBurner irons feature a dark, matte head finish found most recently in the SpeedBlade irons. The darker finish reduces glare off the clubface while delivering a sleek look. A longer blade length, more offset and thicker topline give golfers an inspiring, confidence-boosting appearance at address.
“ The AeroBurner iron breaks the mold of the typical distance iron. Never before has up-to-the-limit COR speed and distance been delivered in such an easy-to play and confidence-inspiring package. Distance has now come to all golfers.” - Tomo Bystedt – Director of Iron Product Creation
RBZ Irons Information:
- Performance Package: Unsurpassed playability meets explosive distance
- Speed Pocket: These irons are configured for higher launch and more ball speed on low-face mis-hits
- Longer Blade Length: The AeroBurner Irons feature a longer blade, more offset, and thicker top line which gives you maximum confidence at address
- Sleek Styling: The dark, matte head finish on the AeroBurner Irons reduce glare
- Up-to-the-limit COR face design maximizes ball speed
- Low CG generates high launch and great feel
- High-MOI head design provides forgiveness and stability
- Optimized loft and CG placement for consistent, powerful shot-making
- Standard Steel Shaft: TaylorMade (by Fujikura) RE-AX High Launch
- Standard Graphite Shaft: TaylorMade (by Fujikura) RE-AX
- Standard Grip: Speed Rubber Grip
- Warranty: 2 years from date of Purchase